49er Church
 

This building is a replica of the historic old church, built by the gold miners, and destroyed by fire on June 22, 1950.

The original structure was the oldest Presbyterian church building in the Sierra. The replica was completed and dedicated in December 1954, on the 100th anniversary of the organization of the church.

Visitors Welcome!

Click Here for Mobile Friendly Site!


 

Copyright © 2011 Church of the 49ers - All Rights Reserved
Original Website Design by Exchase Design. Currently maintained by Scot Workman
Powered by WordPress & Atahualpa
Enter Desktop Site Enter Mobile Site